Hello,
I am suffering from depression for almost an year.
At the beginning I tried different dosages of Lexapro, but side effects were too severe. My doc prescribed me Effexor. I have been taking Effexor for 3 months. The current dosage is 225 mg. I don't feel any positive effect only side effect. The most severe side effect is vivid dreams, I cannot suffer it any more.
I have vivid dreams with Effexor for 3 months. If I increase dosage is there any chance that vivid dreasm with stop?
My assumptions is if it's happening for 3 months it will happen for any dosage.
I am suffering from depression for almost an year.
At the beginning I tried different dosages of Lexapro, but side effects were too severe. My doc prescribed me Effexor. I have been taking Effexor for 3 months. The current dosage is 225 mg. I don't feel any positive effect only side effect. The most severe side effect is vivid dreams, I cannot suffer it any more.
I have vivid dreams with Effexor for 3 months. If I increase dosage is there any chance that vivid dreasm with stop?
My assumptions is if it's happening for 3 months it will happen for any dosage.
Antidepressants Side Effect
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire