Hey everyone,
I was diagnosed with mild depression earlier this year after a failed attempt. I was prescribed a months worth of fluxoutine by my GP ( I'm from the UK ) but he said the waiting list to speak to a CPN could be up to 6 months, so I just buried my head in the sand. But over the past few weeks I've noticed how lazy ive become. I literally want to do no work at all, I have 101 flying through my head all day while there. I feel so tired constantly and have no drive for anything. I'm a single father of 2 ( get my girls every second weekend) and I'm ashamed to admit I've stopped showing them the love they need. When I have a free weekend all I want to do is drink ridiculous amounts of alcohol and snort cocaine and gamble away all my wages. My personal hygiene is disgusting also but I don't even care that much about it to change.
I really need some advice but feel as though my GP offered very little help on this matter, I was just wondering if any of the people on here have been through this " stuck in a rutt " kind of way of living and what I can do about it?
Fraser
I was diagnosed with mild depression earlier this year after a failed attempt. I was prescribed a months worth of fluxoutine by my GP ( I'm from the UK ) but he said the waiting list to speak to a CPN could be up to 6 months, so I just buried my head in the sand. But over the past few weeks I've noticed how lazy ive become. I literally want to do no work at all, I have 101 flying through my head all day while there. I feel so tired constantly and have no drive for anything. I'm a single father of 2 ( get my girls every second weekend) and I'm ashamed to admit I've stopped showing them the love they need. When I have a free weekend all I want to do is drink ridiculous amounts of alcohol and snort cocaine and gamble away all my wages. My personal hygiene is disgusting also but I don't even care that much about it to change.
I really need some advice but feel as though my GP offered very little help on this matter, I was just wondering if any of the people on here have been through this " stuck in a rutt " kind of way of living and what I can do about it?
Fraser
At a complete loss of late
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire