Hello, last Thursday (2 days ago) a hot cigarette ash flew into my eye while i was driving. I have gotten ash in my eye before and it usually burns for a few minutes and goes away. But this time is different. About 30 minutes after i noticed my eye turned bright red in the corner which it was burned and has progressively been getting more red and irritated. I have been experiencing constant mild pain which occasionally will become severe. I have noticed that my eyelid and cheek have become slightly swollen since the burn. My eyelid and area surrounding my eye is very sore and feels bruised. Here is a link to a pic of what my eye looks like http://ift.tt/1HTf8Sy. (Sorry not the best quality) As i have no medical insurance, i really don't want to go to the Doctor unless it is absolutely necessary. Any help would be appreciated.
Cigarette burn to eye
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire