I first searched for help, for lumbar issues and difficulty walking, in 2007. But, on hindsight, these issues may well have started in the 1990s. (I'm 73.) I have had a lumbar laminectomy (2012), hips replaced ( in 2013 and 2015) which helped with my osteoarthritis, but did not solve my original issues. I've tried physical therapy, accupuncture, PENS therapy, chiropractor, Feldenkrais, etc., but nothing helped. Seven doctors (internist, neurologist, back surgeon, several orthopedic surgeons, etc.), plus all of the folks above, could not ID DISH until my hip surgeon did in Phoenix. (I live in Virginia, but found him in PHX.) My DISH symptoms occur from the lumbar region of my back through my legs to my knees. I also have had a heart issue (Afib followed by CHF), but have been symptom free since July 2014. Hope to get off Pradaxa, so that I can take NSAIDs for pain. Perhaps I should try pain patches. In the interim, walking is the best exercise for me. But, I can't do much more than 10,000 to 12,000 steps a day, then, I pretty much done for the day.
Victor
Victor
Dish
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire