About 2 month ago I woke up 1 day with ear buzzing/ringing. A few days before that I had mild pain behind the left eye. About the same time I had neck and should pain. Went to see an ENT who dismissed it as tinnitus, went to see a 2nd ENT who said it could be eustachian tube dysfunction and use flonase and should improve on its own.
My regular Dr ordered an MRI of the ear and brain, no issues found.
I started going to physical therapy and helped with the neck and shoulder issues.
About a month ago went to a 3rd ENT for the ringing/hissing, the ringing had already went to down somewhat, but developed weird ear sensations, ear itching, ear aches (dull short lasting), aches around the ears (below, front), sometimes it feels full (mild), sometimes in the morning the ears are sensitive. Sometimes when opening my mouth my left side makes a noise that after 1-3 openings stops. The 3rd ENT thinks its TMJ related.
Has any had ear hissing/ringing the sounds like white noise that at times is hard to point out where its coming from? Along with the other ear issues listed above?
There have been a few days since the symptoms started that I've had almost no symptoms, but they come back.
My regular Dr ordered an MRI of the ear and brain, no issues found.
I started going to physical therapy and helped with the neck and shoulder issues.
About a month ago went to a 3rd ENT for the ringing/hissing, the ringing had already went to down somewhat, but developed weird ear sensations, ear itching, ear aches (dull short lasting), aches around the ears (below, front), sometimes it feels full (mild), sometimes in the morning the ears are sensitive. Sometimes when opening my mouth my left side makes a noise that after 1-3 openings stops. The 3rd ENT thinks its TMJ related.
Has any had ear hissing/ringing the sounds like white noise that at times is hard to point out where its coming from? Along with the other ear issues listed above?
There have been a few days since the symptoms started that I've had almost no symptoms, but they come back.
Ear issue or TMD/TMJ?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire