mardi 9 juin 2015

Lpr advice

Hi everyone wondering if anyone can help
I have been suffering with globus for a few months now. Had an gastric endoscopy in april which showed stomach and eosophagus all ok.after extensive googling I ordered the Jamie Kouffman book and saw a mention of a saliva test. Found the test and completed it . Got results back ,today. my morning sample was 95ng , afternoon sample 0 and evening sample <25ng . I initially freaked out as I thought this is it I'm going to die immediately of throat cancer ... After looking through the Jamie Kaufman book I have ordered some icelandic glacier water Ph 8.4 . I also have some gaviscon advance as reccomended by pep test .it seems from my results that I am a night time refluxer ... I think. My doctor is a bit crap as he sent me for an endoscopy after I refused ppi seeing as he didn't know what he was treating. When that came back all clear he just shrugged and said " what do you think!!!" I've asked to be referred to ENT now but not sure if they can help....any suggestions??. I am not over weight , don't drink or smoke , exercise , eat very healthy no processed food , not much stress so I think it's not fair really that I have this .....


Lpr advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire