lundi 8 juin 2015

Medial Talar Dome Lesion 3rd round

I am very frustrated. I had debridement and microfracture of for a medial talar dome lesion 4 years ago. In October of 2014 I had a left lateral ligament reconstruction and a debridement and microfracture of the same lesion as before. I am almost 7 months postop. I have been in pain since June of last year. Two weeks ago I went in for another follow up from my surgery. The surgeon gave me the news I already knew. He believes my debridement and microfracture did not work. I had an MRI last week. My next appointment is 2weeks out to get my results. I am pretty sure my next option will be OATS. I am very independent and sitting at home for six weeks last year nearly drove me nuts, not to mention the pain. My Husband was great the last time and I am sure he will be this time also. We even got married with me in a bright orange cast in November 2014. We have booked a cruise for January 2016. I am thinking if I can have surgery in August 2015 I should be good to go by January 2016.

I don't see that I will have any choice but to have OATS. Anyone have any other suggestions?:confused:


Medial Talar Dome Lesion 3rd round

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire