mardi 9 juin 2015

MRI Results

I have been suffering since 4/30 finally got my MRI see results:

CT3-4, mild bulging of the disc is noted.

CT4-5 degenerative changes in uncinate processes and mild/moderate foraminal stenosis is noted bilaterally. Bilateral spurs/hard discs are noted. Findings are slightly more pronounced on the right and mild indentation of the right C5 nerve cannot be excluded and clinical correlation is recommended. No cord compression is noted although there is mild narrowing of AP dimension of the central canal that measures 10.4 mm. Narrowing of the disc space is noted.

c5-c6 level, degenerative changes of the uncinate processes and mild to moderate foraminal stenosis is noted bilaterally. Bilateral small spurs/hard discs are noted. No cord compression is noted although there is mild narrowing of the AP dimension of the central canal that measures 10 mm. Narrowing of the disc space is noted.

I am in great pain but they seem to tell me that everything is great over the phone. Should I seek a second opinion?


MRI Results

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire