dimanche 7 juin 2015

New

Hello I am newly diagnosed and have a few questions. May 22nd I had a culture done on one lesion I found on my labia. My entire vulva had been itching. My dr. ordered me Meds while I waited for results but I didn't take them. I got my results back a week later and they were positive for GH although I don't think it was typed. The lesion had healed within that one wk and I had no subsequent lesions. It's going on three wks and I am experiencing what I guess are prodomes. Shooting pains in my legs and buttocks as well as itching. My vulva continues to itch but is slowly subsiding. My left butt cheek is burning. MAYBE I have a new lesion on my butt cheek but it's tiny and could be anything else as well.
I remember being very itchy in my vulva months ago but I inspected myself and there were no lesions.
I'm very confused. Is this considered my initial outbreak? Why am I experiencing these prodomes for so long?


New

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire