mardi 9 juin 2015

Realy need advice please

Hey, this is my first time here ad I'm at my wits end. I don't know anyone who has IBS so I though maybe someone here could help me or give me advice. I have IBS and take Levsin for it but I have so many more bad days then good. My stomach hurts, I feel like Im going to throwing up, I feel like I live in the bathroom sometimes. I hardly eat anymore because either I don't feel like eating or Im scared I'll eat something that will mess up my stomach. I do follow the FODMAP but it just seems like I cant get my insides to settle down. Any ideas? Should I ask for a different medicine? Ive heard taking some antidepressants might help. I take Probiotics everyday. Any ideas to make me feel like living outside of this house again? What do you take for your IBS? And did you have to go through a endoscopy and a colonoscopy ? I am so terrified of having a colonoscopy because Im scared I'll feel it and it just scares me. Any advice? Thanks


Realy need advice please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire