My boyfriend of 11 months went on a weekend road trip with a male friend of his, I'm extremely hurt and upset that he didn't invite me, I never get to go anywhere really so I would have enjoyed a trip like this.
He has some things going on his life, recently he lost his job, we never argue but I have hinted around at my displeasure through text messages.
I even told him today that I wanted to sell my expensive cell phone to fund a vacation of my own, solo, and he told me that we could MAYBE go somewhere when he is back on his feet again. (big emphasis on the word MAYBE).
I'm feeling very hurt and I have no idea how to deal with my feelings, or if my feelings are even reasonable, I have no other real friends because they are all busy with their children and boyfriends and husbands who actually enjoy taking them places.
He has some things going on his life, recently he lost his job, we never argue but I have hinted around at my displeasure through text messages.
I even told him today that I wanted to sell my expensive cell phone to fund a vacation of my own, solo, and he told me that we could MAYBE go somewhere when he is back on his feet again. (big emphasis on the word MAYBE).
I'm feeling very hurt and I have no idea how to deal with my feelings, or if my feelings are even reasonable, I have no other real friends because they are all busy with their children and boyfriends and husbands who actually enjoy taking them places.
So he took a trip without me, what should I do?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire