samedi 6 juin 2015

Surgery to stop lpr?

Hi everyone


I have posted on this bored several times abut my ongoing issues with lpr. My symptoms are at the worst ever in 8 years and I am at my wits end. My throat is so sore and I have constant mucus. I started seeing a speech pathologist last week as the silent reflux has really affected my voice. She has referred me to have a modified Barium swallow as I am having trouble swallowing certain foods and she believes it is due to the cricopharyngeal muscle not relaxing which can happen as a protective measure against reflux, gaseous and liquid.
I take losec morning and night, the head of my bed is raised (my husband hates it haha) and I avoid trigger foods but never any relief from symptoms.

So my question is, has anyone got 100% relief from lpr symptoms after having a Nissen? I am seriously considering surgery as I cannot go on like this, it is causing me to be depressed and withdrawn and I have a family to look after plus studying full time.

Please if you have any advice I would be so grateful!


Surgery to stop lpr?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire