lundi 8 juin 2015

Trying to loose it

I have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and I am classed as morbidly obese so I am trying to loose the weight with diet and exercise in order to reverse the diagnosis. The problem I am having is that after an initial loss of 6lbs I have now gone a month of really good healthy eating and a vigorous exercise routine but been weighed today and I have not lost a single thing! I am gutted I don't understand how this can even be. I have changed my lifestyle around completely I am eating all good healthy things (I am a vegetarian and whereas before I was stuffing my face with crisps and chocolate now I am eating salads fresh fruit etc). I am exercising 100% more than I ever did. I just dont understand. I am so upset I don't know where to go from here. The nurse just looked at me and I could tell she didn't believe me when I was blubbering in the surgery she just said "we'll if you eat right and exercise more you will loose weight". I am 21 stone and I do a half hour walk with my 2 dogs every morning then 3 15 minute goes on the treadmill every day and then I have 2 exercise dvds so I do one of them every night. I am knackered. I can't do any more exercise. I ache everyday. I suffer from Epilepsy so I have to be a little careful. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong would be fab x


Trying to loose it

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire