dimanche 7 juin 2015

Vasectomy

Though I would post for anyone looking for info on vasectomys. I know before I had mine I searched around and got pretty nervous after reading some of the posts about the procedure and post procedure stuff. I would have to say that most people posting are usually seeking help for problems or complications they have experienced so keep that in mind.

I had mine on Friday at 8am. Was out of office by 9. Worst part of the procedure was the smell of the cauterization. Really felt nothing. I would say take anything they give you like Valium or whatever, if they don't give you any ask if they could. I hate that stuff but it dictate the edge off I must admit.

Everything has been good so far, minimal pain if any at all. Of course I have been taking it easy and icing the heck out of the area. Think that is the trap most guys fall into, I felt good so I am not going to take it easy. Just relax and take the time your Dr recommends. It's been smooth sailing so far. Just follow Drs orders.

Hope this helps anyone who got worked up reading stuff online. Just remember most guys who have no problems aren't posting about it. I would suggest finding an experienced urologic surgeon for the procedure mine was and did a great job.


Vasectomy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire