I am post meno for 13 yrs (age 60) Five years ago I had abnormal bleeding. Did the ultrasound and biopsy and had no cancer but lining was 10mm. I am loaded with fibroids though and have never been able to have children. The Dr said since I am post menopausal the fibroids should shrink. I had a d&c then. Well, 2 weeks ago I started spotting again. I just had the ultrasound again and all fibroids look the same (one is a little bigger) but the lining is now at 8mm. I'm going for the biopsy in a few days. I'm worried this time because I have abdominal bloating and low back pain. The spotting did stop though. One thing that is throwing things off for me is, I have IBS and those could be symptoms also. I know that bleeding can come from the fibroids like before, but this back pain is scaring me. I'm thinking kidney stone, but no fever. My mind is all over the place. Can someone give me your thoughts/experience? Thank you so much.
Worried, can anyone give me your thoughts?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire