lundi 8 juin 2015

Biopsy tomorrow.

Hello all!

I have a biopsy scheduled tomorrow evening for a "well-circumscribed solid lesion lesion containing calcification's measuring 1.2 x 0.8 x 0.9 cm in right lobe". A 5 mm nodule is seen on the left lobe. The right lobe is measuring 4.4 x 2.8 x 2 cm and the left lobe is measuring 3.7 x 2.7 x 1.5 cm. The isthmus is thickened up to 5 mm depth.

This US is a 6 month follow up to one that was done in Nov, 2014. At that time, there was only the nodule in the right lobe, it was under 1 cm (hence the 6 month follow up US) and there was nothing present in the left lobe. I know the growth, the calcification, and the fact that the left lobe now has a nodule can be troublesome. I honestly have more anxiety about the biopsy.

Does anyone have any advice as far as what to expect? How long does it take for results to come back?

Has anyone with similar findings (calcification's, growth) turned out to be malignant?

Thank you in advance!


Biopsy tomorrow.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire