I'm well into my third week on Chantix and I still crave & smoke cigs. Not as much as before. I've replaced my cigs during the day w/an ecig. I only smoke in the morning & at night. HOWEVER, I will say this - I am EXHAUSTED. This drug has caused me fatigue like no other. HOWEVER, it has also caused me to stop drinking AND overeating. Alcohol just doesn't appeal to me since I've been on it and I was a heavy drinker and those cravings I used to get to eat when i really wasn't hungry? You know, those cravings for food to fill some other void? Gone. I eat when I'm hungry and that's it' so if I had to be a little extra tired to stop drinking and overeating; and hopefully eventually stop smoking, I will take it. I've cut down the dosage from 2 1mg pills per day to one at night before I go to bed. Maybe that will help. Any comments are more than welcome. I would love to hear from people who stayed on the Chantix because of the other antidepressant properties I described......................
Chantix experience
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire