I feel like I have symptoms of premenopause, however, my hormone levels (FSH and estradiol) just came back within normal range. Now what?
Symptoms:
1. Anxiety.
2. Irritable.
3. Irregular periods (last six months cycles have ranged from 17 days to 36 days. Have always been regular).
4. Night sweats.
5. Internal buzzing.
6. More sensitive stomach.
7. Quality of menstruation blood is changing, lighter in color, more clots sometimes, flooding some months, ranges from light flow, to having to change tampon every hour).
8. Clumsy, forgetful, dizzy.
I have had a normal Pap smear, and vaginal ultrasound showed cysts and fibroids. Normal thyroid, CBC. I will have to come back in a month to check the size of a 'complex' cyst.
I feel like I don't know what to think at this point. I was almost positive I was premenopausal until I received the blood work saying I'm not. Especially with the longer cycles and night sweats. Could it be possible to be premenopausal, but have normal hormonal levels? My blood was drawn on the third day of my period.
Symptoms:
1. Anxiety.
2. Irritable.
3. Irregular periods (last six months cycles have ranged from 17 days to 36 days. Have always been regular).
4. Night sweats.
5. Internal buzzing.
6. More sensitive stomach.
7. Quality of menstruation blood is changing, lighter in color, more clots sometimes, flooding some months, ranges from light flow, to having to change tampon every hour).
8. Clumsy, forgetful, dizzy.
I have had a normal Pap smear, and vaginal ultrasound showed cysts and fibroids. Normal thyroid, CBC. I will have to come back in a month to check the size of a 'complex' cyst.
I feel like I don't know what to think at this point. I was almost positive I was premenopausal until I received the blood work saying I'm not. Especially with the longer cycles and night sweats. Could it be possible to be premenopausal, but have normal hormonal levels? My blood was drawn on the third day of my period.
Have no idea WHAT to think anymore
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire