Hi all,
Woke up today feeling extremely bad. Had bad diarrhea, and was vomiting every liquid I was taking in - I don't know if I specifically had/have the "flu," but the symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting, muscle weakness/aching, etc. seems to point to that conclusion. My reflux issues most likely worsened the ability to keep liquid down, and, as a result, I almost passed out from dehydration. Luckily, I am with my family, and am starting to take liquids down. I have good health insurance, should I need to visit the hospital if things get really bad.
I'm wondering if I should take any special considerations, or what other things you guys might suggest, as this has been pretty brutal on me today.
Woke up today feeling extremely bad. Had bad diarrhea, and was vomiting every liquid I was taking in - I don't know if I specifically had/have the "flu," but the symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting, muscle weakness/aching, etc. seems to point to that conclusion. My reflux issues most likely worsened the ability to keep liquid down, and, as a result, I almost passed out from dehydration. Luckily, I am with my family, and am starting to take liquids down. I have good health insurance, should I need to visit the hospital if things get really bad.
I'm wondering if I should take any special considerations, or what other things you guys might suggest, as this has been pretty brutal on me today.
Combating a bad flu (diarrhea, vomiting, etc.) with reflux?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire