samedi 6 juin 2015

Is this what gastritis feels like?

I have been having pains in my chest. I went to the dr's and was prescribed with a ppi as the Dr thought it sounded like GERD. If previously had reflux and didn't think it felt the same. It is better at night, doesn't seem affected by what I eat and just gets worse through the day. It's usually slightly improved by eating.
The ppi did not cure the pain and the dose was increased to 40mg per day. It still not get better after several weeks of treatment. I had an endoscopy and they found moderate gastritis and 'coffee grounds' in my stomach. I was put on nexium (instead of onepraxole) but still the pain persists.
It feels like I have a sharp object high up between my ribs. It feels hot when I breathe and when I move I can feel my insides are very sore. The gastroenterologist said gastritis is likely to cause nausea and vomiting but I don't have either.
I am still suffers and don't know if it's the gastritis causing my symptoms and font understanding why the high dose of medium isn't working? Does anyone else have similar symptoms?


Is this what gastritis feels like?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire