I've been wit my partner for around 2 years now, when I met him I was pregnant,(I'm 20 he's 22) the first time he asked to take me on a date I declined, I then got to know him and agreed to go on a date, we spent a lot of time together and everything was going really well, he loves me, adores me, always tells me he would be nothing without me.... Which is true when I met him he was an alcoholic, was homeless etc. I helped him to sort his life out get a job and somewhere to live, he doesn't drink anymore. And even tho my daughter is not his he loves her and she loves him, we've not long moved into our house together and I still care about him but pretty much everything he does annoys me from the way he breathes, just giving me a cuddle puts me on edge, whatever he talks about just seems to bore or irritate me, I just don't know what to think.... Do I still love him and this is something we can work through or am I never going to be able to get past this? So confused
Do I love him anymore?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire