mardi 9 juin 2015

help. I need opinions please.

I just wanted to start saying me and my ex have been dating for 3 years, sure we had our ups and downs but it ended about a month ago. He broke up with me because he wants his freedom and to see what life experiences are out there for him. Even though we broke up we are still really close and he constantly still tells me he loves me and does want to be with me but doesn't want to be together with anyone right now. He tells me not to wait on him and wants me to be happy. He also told me that there is always a possibility we will get back together but it won't be anytime soon and he said right now the percentage is 25% of that happening but he said over time that the percentage could go up or down. I also wanted to say he won't fully say he doesn't wanna be with Me and won't cut the cord he's still holding on in some way cuz he still checks on me and hangs out with me and kisses me and tells me he loves me. I also clean for the company he works for so once a month I still have to see him. I just wanted to know do y'all think he will come back? By everything I'm telling y'all. And I let him contact me I don't contact him. I need help please.


help. I need opinions please.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire