mardi 9 juin 2015

Does this sound like a pinched nerve in my hand/wrist?

I get a sharp pain in my wrist/hand on the pinky side when I bend it certain ways (specifically when I bend it like I’m using a hammer). When I bend it other directions or don’t bend it at all I have absolutely no pain at all or any kind of symptom.

I’d call the pain sharp and I can’t exactly isolate where it’s coming from, nor can I recreate any pain by pressing in the area...it only happens when bent. Sometimes it will hurt further up in between the knuckles of my pinky and ring finger, and sometimes I can even feel a little bit of numbness in my forearm.

There is no swelling, redness, or any other symptom at all of any kind. It’s been going on now for about 6 weeks…some days it is better than others. Any ideas? I feel like it is more a symptom of a pinched nerve or maybe arthritis than anything. I would expect some swelling or constant pain if I pulled cartilage/tendon or broke/fractured a bone. The fact that it is nonexistent 80% of the time is very unusual.


Does this sound like a pinched nerve in my hand/wrist?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire