I had vaginal sex with a lady that was confirmed HIV positive but did not find out until about about 5 months after the fact. I used a condom but during the act I thought it may have broke. I have had so many symptoms since this ordeal but did not tie them to hiv until after she contacted me. So it was the weekend when she notified me so I rushed to the pharmacy and bought a Oraquick oral swab home test and took it and it was negative which was about 5 months after the sex. I then kept thinking about hiv and tested again with a Oraquick home swab test exactly at a year and negative again. Is there a way that the Oraquick can be wrong at a year after the incident? Looking for you feed back as I have had stomach problems ever since this sex act and wonder if it is just that the test I am taking isn't showing antibodies.
Concerned
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire