mardi 9 juin 2015

Exercise after nasal cauterization

Ok so I had my nose cauterized not even 3 hours ago, it was the left side and I have the right side due in two weeks. Since I got home I've been researching what I can expect etc and I've read a few articles that suggest avoiding exercise for the next week or two? Is this necessary? I go to the gym 6 days a week and do a mixture of long runs, short and intense interval runs, weights and core work. When can this be resumed? I also train in boxing however I was fully expecting to have to put this on hold for however long it takes for my nose to heal but when will I be able to carry on with this and get hit without risking undoing what the doctor has done to my nose? On a separate note, my nose is quite sore, its extremely runny and I feel like I have a cold, when can I expect to feel like my normal self?


Exercise after nasal cauterization

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire