dimanche 7 juin 2015

Fall

I was planting various plants, herbs and seeds last week. I didn't want stones and rocks in the soil so I sifted the stones out. My pot was on the ground with the pile of dirt and I was bent over. After I filled a pot, I squatted to pick it up and place it by my porch. My foot caught and I fell forward, but more to my left side onto plywood boards that make the floor of my garage. There was visible scraping but no visible bruising.
What has blown my mind, is the swelling across the knuckles and the periodic sharp pain in my fingers. There is also a burning type sensation in my middle towards the left side. It can feel "normal" for a while but then it all starts hurting again.
I called the physician's office and they suggested ice, Ibprofen with food or acetaminophen. If it gets worse, see your internist.
I keep wondering if the fall set off some process inside. Any thoughts?


Fall

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire