Hello. I apologize if this gas been posted before.
After three years of being post menopausal I had a period two weeks ago. It lasted a week. I did call the doctor and blood work was done, proving I was post menopausal. An ultrasound was ordered. I have never been told I have cysts ot fibroids. I have a cyst in my left over. It is 2/3 the size of my ovary. The fibroid is in the second layer of the uterus. I guess my concern is the cyst is described of a cyst. It isn't noted if it is,compkex or simple. I have two complex cysts on my ovaries, hence my comcern. Are they linked or am I overthinking.
I am waiting to hear from doctor.
Thoughts?
Thank you.
After three years of being post menopausal I had a period two weeks ago. It lasted a week. I did call the doctor and blood work was done, proving I was post menopausal. An ultrasound was ordered. I have never been told I have cysts ot fibroids. I have a cyst in my left over. It is 2/3 the size of my ovary. The fibroid is in the second layer of the uterus. I guess my concern is the cyst is described of a cyst. It isn't noted if it is,compkex or simple. I have two complex cysts on my ovaries, hence my comcern. Are they linked or am I overthinking.
I am waiting to hear from doctor.
Thoughts?
Thank you.
Post Menopausal Bleeding
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire