lundi 8 juin 2015

For: tom5589 (If you happen to see it)

After having a hellava time trying to log in to this board, I saw that the thread you started and that I tried posting to, was closed. But even though it has been 6 years since you posted, I decided to post back to you, anyway. I hope you're still ok. So, here it goes:

I most definitely encourage you that the next colonoscopy you have, that you request propopal be given to you. I had a procedure called a "flexi," (cutely called to disguise the sheer horror of it) that I had done ions ago, and because our insurance was a bad one, I wasn't given anything, not even a sedative for this procedure! So all the while the gastroenterologist inserted the tube into my colon, I was screaming! It was then that I realized that a colonoscopy or any colon procedure shouldn't have to be this painful. Since then, any time I've any colon procedure done, I have asked that I be given propopal and I didn't feel a thing. It may cost more, but it is well worth it!


For: tom5589 (If you happen to see it)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire