lundi 8 juin 2015

Frequent urination, discomfort in tip of penis

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone has any insight on what could be going on here. I'm a 27-year-old male, married and extremely confident my wife isn't cheating (she's pregnant, if that helps convince you). I haven't cheated either.

For about a week I've had the feeling in the tip of my penis like I have to urinate. Sometimes it could be described as a dull pain, but mostly it just feels like I have a few drops remaining. I'd call it discomfort for the most part. It doesn't hurt or burn when I pee, but I have been going to the bathroom quite a bit today.

Of course I've googled everything imaginable, but this really is my only symptom. I feel perfectly fine otherwise, no testicle pain, no discharge, nothing itchy or anything like that. Any ideas? Thanks!


Frequent urination, discomfort in tip of penis

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire