samedi 6 juin 2015

Genital herpes please help

So towards the end of last year my ex boyfriend came to me saying he was told he had genital herpes. He said he got some rashes a few months after we had had sex and went to the Dr and was told it was genital herpes, was given some sort of cream for it and rashes went away. When he told me I was the one who gave this to him I was really devastated because I never had any symtoms whatsoever but we both went to get a blood test. His came out negative and mine early detection? I can't understand how his came out negative?? Is that possible? Also lately I've had this really bad odor discharge that does not go away only when I'm on my period but then comes back. I have no idea how to get rid of it! I'm scared to go to the Dr because no one knows of this and I guess I'm just scared of being told I have genital herpes again. I have not experienced rashes or anything else just that odor? When all this first started I think it was my first outbreak which would burn me when I peed and even sit down but my underwear was full of that discharge so I thought my vagina was just sore from the wetness? I honestly don't know what to think? I want to believe I just have a vaginal infection and it might have interfere with my blood test results? It's been months now that I've had this odor discharge, does this happen if you're diagnosed with genital herpes? Please help!!!!!


Genital herpes please help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire