mardi 9 juin 2015

I have had 2 (but late) periods and 5 negative pg tests. Could I still be pregnant?

Normally, my cycle is every 26 - 28 days like clockwork. But in April, my boyfriend visited me from out of state where we had unprotected sex, however, he did pull out each & every time (very unwise decision, I know). From my cycle in March, it took 34 days for my next period to come. After the full week of him being with me I began having a lotion like white discharge in my undies that I don't recall having before. Googling it told me that white discharge + late period = pregnancy so I began to worry. I took 2 First Response Digital tests that were negative. A week later I went into the ER where I was disgnosed with an unknown bacterial infection in my throat. While there, they gave me a urine pregnancy test that came back negative. 1 day later after the ER, period finally showed up, just a regular period. I used a softcup, and it was not light at all, after that I realized that I had a yeast infection and experienced so many messed up symptoms, different color discharge the works.. Unfortunately I struggled & googled all month about the yeast infection I got from the Augmentin I was prescribed, trying to cure it naturally. From that period in May, it took 32 days for my next period to come on which is on now, and I'm filling about 3 super tampons a day. Took two more pregnancy tests while on my period that came back negative as well. Then my period abruptly stopped after 3 days, turned brown and I had a rather large (size of a quarter) clot come out on my tissue, sorry for TMI, and the bright red bleeding started again, and then stopped the next day, today. Now, I'm just having the brown "old blood" discharge, so I'm really just curious about what this could be. Is it just a regular, but late, period or something more? I had stopped worrying about being pregnant until I saw that the thick white discharge before my period came again, and saw how some were relating yeast infections to pregnancy. But as I said I am naturally paranoid so after this month, I don't know what is a true symptom and what is unrelated to me being pregnant.

I guess after reading about how women have periods up to six months of their pregnancy I am just paranoid that I still might be. I know it sounds silly but googling has driven me crazy, any real advice on if I should still worry or not? Is it normal to have two full periods, 5 negative urine tests and still be pregnant? Or is it just stress causing the late periods? Seeing how I have had two periods since unprotected sex, I don't think this could be implantation bleeding or could it? Anyone with experience in this situation?

Sorry for the lengthy post! Just wanted to fit in all the details :)


I have had 2 (but late) periods and 5 negative pg tests. Could I still be pregnant?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire