Hey guys,
I posted in the urology section a few days ago, worried that the uncomfortable feeling in my gut was a UTI; however, after much consideration, I'm thinking (hoping) its just a stomach flu.
Thing is, I've had this for almost 3 and bit weeks now. Symptoms include gas, burping, on-and-off minor temperature, burning inside stomach, sharp pain here and there (moves about), nausea (which has gone now), and constipation.
My doctor (who I have seen 3 times about it now, haha), checked me for gallstones, appendicitis, and thinks I'm clean. I had a urine test and a ultrasound and they found nothing.
The reason why I wonder if this is a stomach flu, is because they say gastro only lasts no longer than 10 days. But my mum and brother have both testified that they had gastro in the past, which lasted 3 weeks; and I have read on the internet that people have had it for 3-4 weeks. Mostly, advice says that maybe they got over one bug, then caught another; or that the body is still reeling from the effects.
I noticed the pain/upset feeling in the belly gets worse if I drink caffeine or certain foods. I tried cereal with rice milk twice over the days I've had this, and both times I reacted badly. Might just be coincidence.
Am I paranoid? Should I get a stool and blood test?
Its only a warm, burning feeling that comes and goes in my gut now.
I posted in the urology section a few days ago, worried that the uncomfortable feeling in my gut was a UTI; however, after much consideration, I'm thinking (hoping) its just a stomach flu.
Thing is, I've had this for almost 3 and bit weeks now. Symptoms include gas, burping, on-and-off minor temperature, burning inside stomach, sharp pain here and there (moves about), nausea (which has gone now), and constipation.
My doctor (who I have seen 3 times about it now, haha), checked me for gallstones, appendicitis, and thinks I'm clean. I had a urine test and a ultrasound and they found nothing.
The reason why I wonder if this is a stomach flu, is because they say gastro only lasts no longer than 10 days. But my mum and brother have both testified that they had gastro in the past, which lasted 3 weeks; and I have read on the internet that people have had it for 3-4 weeks. Mostly, advice says that maybe they got over one bug, then caught another; or that the body is still reeling from the effects.
I noticed the pain/upset feeling in the belly gets worse if I drink caffeine or certain foods. I tried cereal with rice milk twice over the days I've had this, and both times I reacted badly. Might just be coincidence.
Am I paranoid? Should I get a stool and blood test?
Its only a warm, burning feeling that comes and goes in my gut now.
Stomach flu?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire