I am 23 years old, female, 125 pounds, 5'2", Caucasian. I am an avid hiker and had an injury in 2006 snowboarding. My knee has been bad ever since. I was hiking in the smokies a few weeks ago and something felt very wrong. I saw an orthopedic and had an MRI the other day. It's the weekend so I'm not sure when I'll get the results.
I am waiting on MRI results T3 imagery for my left knee. It is incredibly swollen and not stable. I am in so much pain and I'm not sure when I will get the results. I have the DVD of the images but I'm not a radiologist...obviously. I know you cannot diagnose me but I was hoping to receive some thoughts. Since this MRI I've started to swell up into my quad as well.
Here's a link to some of the files:
http://ift.tt/1GrNtgH
I am waiting on MRI results T3 imagery for my left knee. It is incredibly swollen and not stable. I am in so much pain and I'm not sure when I will get the results. I have the DVD of the images but I'm not a radiologist...obviously. I know you cannot diagnose me but I was hoping to receive some thoughts. Since this MRI I've started to swell up into my quad as well.
Here's a link to some of the files:
http://ift.tt/1GrNtgH
Knee MRI - Radiologist Out There?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire