samedi 6 juin 2015

loss of stamina and muscle fatigue

Hi,

This is my first time here, so I am not really sure what I need to specify.

Background
I used to be a very sporty and active person. I have played soccer, basketball, badminton, curling and swimming in community and school teams. My main sport being soccer and I used to be able to play a full 90min game without any subs.

Problem
Around 4-5 years ago (15 years old), I started getting muscle pain/fatigue. After my games, I would limp and need around 2 hours for the pain to get to a tolerable level. The pain would die off after 3 days of no physical activities. My stamina also dropped drastically, now I can only play a maximum of 5 min before I am completely exhausted. Just to mention, I don't have any decrease in power or skill, just endurance and pain.

What I have tried
At first, I cut down my sports from soccer, basketball, badminton and curling to just soccer. still no change. Then I went with no sports and physical activities for a whole year. Then I played only soccer for my school tear (3 months), still no change. Now I am 19 years old and occasionally play badminton once a month.

Doctors
I have been to 3 sports specialists, 1 physiotherapist and 3 neurologists. When this first happened, I was told it was growing pains because I was in adolescence. 2 years later, I was sent to a sports specialist. He said that it could be due to my very slight flatfooted-ness. I went to a physiotherapist and wore orthopedics for a year. With no change, I was told that to could be a nerve problem. I had an EMG done, and the neurologist says that my nerves are fine. I am now being sent to a cardiologist and a vascologist.

Anybody have any ideas? Or similar issues? I am pretty much down to try anything right now.


loss of stamina and muscle fatigue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire