I went and had some lab work done. First off, I'm a 28 year old smoker, I intake a lot of caffine, and barely any water, I also take asprin daily.
I went to the doctor because I've been having trouble with my mouth area feeling tingly, hands and arms tightening, and hand spasms. My ankles swell, my brain feels like it won't work sometimes, I'm tired and it just goes on and on. I need opinions please.
Rbc 5.39 m/ul (3.80-5.10)
Hemoglobin 16.5 g/dl (11.7-15.5)
Hematocrit 49.4 (35.0-45.0)
Everything else tested perfect. I'm not showing dehydration or low b12 or anything. My WCW is only 7.7 so that's good too.
Any ideas?
I went to the doctor because I've been having trouble with my mouth area feeling tingly, hands and arms tightening, and hand spasms. My ankles swell, my brain feels like it won't work sometimes, I'm tired and it just goes on and on. I need opinions please.
Rbc 5.39 m/ul (3.80-5.10)
Hemoglobin 16.5 g/dl (11.7-15.5)
Hematocrit 49.4 (35.0-45.0)
Everything else tested perfect. I'm not showing dehydration or low b12 or anything. My WCW is only 7.7 so that's good too.
Any ideas?
lab results are in...I'm worried.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire