Last fall my twin brother and I rented an apartment in gainesville to find out it had a cat making it unliveable for us. We had signed a year lease so we were stuck with it. We had to live in our car and a hotel for the rest of the year.
This fall we will be out of the lease finally and will be looking for a place to live again. This time it will be in Orlando and a house is preferred.
My question is how do we pick a house that will not cause asthmatic symptoms? It is impossible to tell by standing inside for only 20 to 30 minutes if it will work or not. I know the basics such as no prior pets, wood or tile, mold, and pest. This is only my second time I am at a loss.
What do you guys/girls do when looking for a new place to live.
This fall we will be out of the lease finally and will be looking for a place to live again. This time it will be in Orlando and a house is preferred.
My question is how do we pick a house that will not cause asthmatic symptoms? It is impossible to tell by standing inside for only 20 to 30 minutes if it will work or not. I know the basics such as no prior pets, wood or tile, mold, and pest. This is only my second time I am at a loss.
What do you guys/girls do when looking for a new place to live.
Renting a house need help
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire