Hi I'm a 46 year old female. Lately I have been light-headed and feeling losing balance when I'm standing.
I have been to cardiologist and done CT scan of my brain and ordered blood testing.
My primary physician hasn't been able to find anything. It's been like this a couple of weeks. and my primary physician hasn't a clue.
I have requested my PCP to order blood testing of iron and estrogen levels. I'm waiting for the results.
Next week, I plan to go to ENT to have my ear checked plus eye doctor to have my eyes checked.
can anyone share some of your experience and what other tests should I do?
I have been to cardiologist and done CT scan of my brain and ordered blood testing.
My primary physician hasn't been able to find anything. It's been like this a couple of weeks. and my primary physician hasn't a clue.
I have requested my PCP to order blood testing of iron and estrogen levels. I'm waiting for the results.
Next week, I plan to go to ENT to have my ear checked plus eye doctor to have my eyes checked.
can anyone share some of your experience and what other tests should I do?
lightheaded/dizziness
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire