lundi 8 juin 2015

Lysteda, heavy bleeding, and birth control options.

I was just wondering if anyone had taken Lysteda for heavy periods, and experienced serious side effects? I was given a prescription for it and upon taking one pill I was advised to discontinue the medicine after half of my body went numb, I passed out, threw up, got dizzy, started pouring with sweat, and had a strange seizure-like episode. I'm not taking it anymore, although I'd like to start another treatment (hormonal birth control) for heavy periods but I've had no success with over ten different types of birth control now because they all raise my blood pressure and a few have given me chest pain. I'm concerned because aside from these things being on the "serious side effects" list on the drugs website, I've yet to hear anyone review the drug from a personal standpoint with these symptoms... and I'd like to get to the bottom of it before taking another drug that may have similar effects. My gyno said that because I was feeling fine a day after(it took a long time to get there though) it wasn't an emergency... but I'm still kind of curious as to what the reaction was all about.


Lysteda, heavy bleeding, and birth control options.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire