mardi 9 juin 2015

Question About Colonic Material Expelled - Not too graphic

So I just came back from having a colonic. 3rd after a bit of a break. I went because I'm undergoing a huge allergic response that's been ongoing now for over a week - swollen lymph nodes, rash etc.

About 1/2 an hour into it, the therapist comments *that's strange, did you eat soap?*

What?

Slightly graphic - if you're squeamish just pass this part over

And sure enough I look over to the tube and there's this whitish, yellowish sludge that's STICKING to the sides of the tube and won't even move with the water flow.

End of graphic part

I got really freaked out about this. What possibly, on earth, could *that* be? I didn't eat soap. I didn't ingest soap. The only white substances I've ingested have been magnesium oxide and vitamin c powder - but that doesn't add up.

I've heard of plaque but this not plaque. And the therapist whose been doing this work for YEARS, was surprised herself. So obv it's an odd thing.

Now am wondering if this was the culprit of the allergic reaction.

Your thoughts?

jj


Question About Colonic Material Expelled - Not too graphic

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire