samedi 6 juin 2015

Right thumb tingling.

Was trying to program a new phone spent several hours getting it done. Right at last every time I would tap a letter the right thumb would tingle. Next day the thumb would tingle off and on also got a tingly spot across my elbow and on back of bicept. This only really happens when I would sit to to foreward with my elbows on my knees are elbows resting on table. Soon as I get up the tingling quits are if I reach over with my left hand grab the right side of my head and pull streaching my neck to the left and down the tingling will stop. Went to chiro three time now he said pinch nerve in neck . I have seen little improvement so far maybe a little. One other thing if am out working it doesn't bother me at all go sit down with elbows resting on something there it goes , either strech neck are get up and it's gone. Also never have it at all laying down are sleeping. Help.


Right thumb tingling.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire