So about a week and a half ago I went for some fillings that left me feeling with some pain and sensitivity in my teeth but nothing too bad. A few days after that I woke up in the middle of the night in severe pain in one of the teeth that eventually spread all around the left side of my face. I went to the emergency room and they thought I may have gotten a sinus infection from the filling so they prescribed some antibiotics and pain relief medication. They also said to contact the dentist, which they said it may be from having a high bite.
After noticing the antibiotics weren't really helping the pain I went into the dentist and they adjusted my bite. They also x-rayed my mouth and found no issues or nerve damage with the teeth that were worked on so the tooth itself isn't damaged or decayed. That night I still had the pain but it was lesser, so they adjusted it again the following day. I felt a lot better, but then began having sinus like pain all throughout my face, it felt really tight like there was a lot of pressure in there.
Now, any pain I have seems to be in my jaw and ear and not so much from the tooth if at all. Some advil helps and using a warm heating pad also helps too but if I bend or look down I feel sinus pressure rushing to my head.
I'm coming up on two weeks after the filling and almost a week after the final bite adjustment and I'm not in as much pain as I was and it seems the pain is different now. I don't know if my jaw/ear pain is from the dental work or if it's an unrelated issue that popped up coincidentally after my tooth pain. It's worth noting that the tooth that has been giving me problems still feels funny, but it doesn't hurt or anything.
After noticing the antibiotics weren't really helping the pain I went into the dentist and they adjusted my bite. They also x-rayed my mouth and found no issues or nerve damage with the teeth that were worked on so the tooth itself isn't damaged or decayed. That night I still had the pain but it was lesser, so they adjusted it again the following day. I felt a lot better, but then began having sinus like pain all throughout my face, it felt really tight like there was a lot of pressure in there.
Now, any pain I have seems to be in my jaw and ear and not so much from the tooth if at all. Some advil helps and using a warm heating pad also helps too but if I bend or look down I feel sinus pressure rushing to my head.
I'm coming up on two weeks after the filling and almost a week after the final bite adjustment and I'm not in as much pain as I was and it seems the pain is different now. I don't know if my jaw/ear pain is from the dental work or if it's an unrelated issue that popped up coincidentally after my tooth pain. It's worth noting that the tooth that has been giving me problems still feels funny, but it doesn't hurt or anything.
Sinus fluid like pain after filling?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire