dimanche 7 juin 2015

Sore Mouth

Hi All
Does anybody have an idea of what could be causing the following problem.
I woke up with what seemed like a normal sore throat, however it seemed to get worse over a couple of days and it became very difficult to eat, food felt like glass. I then developed a very sore tongue and certain parts of my mouth also became sore.
My GP said it was fungal and prescribed Fluconazole 50mg x 14 and Daktarin Oral Gel.
It's now a week after finishing treatment and although my symptoms improved a lot, I still have a sore patch underneath my tongue that hurts like hell if certain foods touch it, it's a similar sort of pain that a mouth ulcer would cause, however this just looks more red and swollen then ulcerated.
I look after my teeth well and I'm also using Corsodyl mouth wash twice daily
Can anyone suggest something ?
Thanks in advance


Sore Mouth

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire