So, I am 6 weeks post op after having a lateral perineal tendon repair with Calcaneal osteotomy. I was in a soft cast for two weeks, then a hard cast for 3 weeks. Today I was given the go ahead to walk as I feel I can handle in my boot.
Well....it hurt so bad to put weight on it. I am ok to partial WB with the use of crutches. I didn't think it would hurt so bad.
What are your experiences? When did the pain stop? Some days I want to cry and I wonder if I will ever walk again.
A little back history? I have been in a boot and/or cast since the middle of March.
Well....it hurt so bad to put weight on it. I am ok to partial WB with the use of crutches. I didn't think it would hurt so bad.
What are your experiences? When did the pain stop? Some days I want to cry and I wonder if I will ever walk again.
A little back history? I have been in a boot and/or cast since the middle of March.
Troubles with Walking after Calcaneal Osteotomy
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire