lundi 8 juin 2015

For 1.5 years I've had very loud stomach noises

I just started taking classes in a quiet classroom and this is embarrassing, distracting, and frustration. After classes finishes for the day I'm so relieved, it's like I can breath again.

I eat granola cereal with lactaid milk for breakfast, subway roastbeef or tuna footlong for lunch and dinner, and peanuts for snack. I drink chamomile tea and take 6 teapoons of olive oil after each meal. But this month has been so frustrating that I decided to only consume this for breakast and lunch:

http://ift.tt/1T84FeR

And then I'll have a salad for an early dinner.

I have an appointment this week with a gastroenterologist. But I've already seen one 2 months ago and I've taken a breathing test and he went over my food diary. After 2 visits and multiple follow-up phone calls he basically just told me to eat more fiber. Since this does not qualify as an emergency he's distant with me and tries to have only very brief communication.

From the research I've done, there are 2 pathways when it comes to loud stomach noises/rumblings. If there's pain/constipation/diarrhea then it could be IBS or something else that's serous. If it's just noises/rumblings then it's just gas or a food allergy. I'm dealing with the latter issue. I just get loud noises and HUGE rumblings.

I keep switching up my diet and it's frustrating because there are days where I'm scared to eat anything. I've tried eliminating these from my diet: juice, sweets, fruit, eggs, onions, beans, dairy, wheat/gluten, fried foods, etc.

Does anyone have advice on how I could resolve this problem? A lady at the health food store advised that I should stay away from dairy and wheat/gluten for a week. Should I see a nutritionist/allergists? Maybe they can give me allergy tests to see what's bothering me?


For 1.5 years I've had very loud stomach noises

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire