dimanche 7 juin 2015

Valley Fever. Fluconazole Alternatives?

Hello, I am 21 year old who was misdiagnosis a year ago of chest pain and a family practitioner said it was muscle problem for staying on computer instead of lung problems. After three months, the chest pain went almost quickly away. However, 6 moths ago they came back. I waited probably 3 months because I expected I will overcome this like last time but this did not occur. After 2 months of getting tests cat scan, blood sample, and a breathing test. The Pulmonary specialist told me 1:64 coccidioides and CFtiters of 1:32. He told me this treatment plan can take up to 6+ months, and I also a decent size cavity in lungs in my left lung that my doctor says will over time.

I have only recently gotten my prescription of Fluconazole 200mg to take three times a day at the same time. I have a monthly appointment with the Pulmonary specialist end of June. Since the 6 days I have taken the medicine it feels like nothing is happening. The burning chest pains I feel throughout the whole day is irritating but not unbearable. I know that this long process but when, if ever, should I be looking for more stronger medicine to help alleviate my problem. Should I just bear it till my monthly appointment?


Valley Fever. Fluconazole Alternatives?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire