Hello,
I entered my wife in a Free Lasik Surgery raffle... Which she won..,
(At our local Walmart Vision Center)
To our surprise she won,
The Surgery Center is an hour away...
My wife was so excited and thrilled to be able to have her eyes corrected... As I.. no more contact orders...lol
After driving the hr away for the initial visit they wanted her to come back the following week to have pics taken of her eyes, she had a real tough time with this... 1st being she korean... she can't open her eye lid very much.. so after I failed to help her.. the nurse her self attempted... all the stress caused her eyes to overcompensate.. After 3hrs of attempting the nurse said she finally had good pics..
Well we get a call a day later saying she'd have to come back. Her eyes were still to stressed..
A little perturbed we decided it was a small price to pay... for free surgery..
Well after going back again.. It only took her 2hrs to get the pics needed...
What a relif we thought.. Until day later we get another call saying the pics aren't usable her eyes are still stressed..
I don't know what to do... I'm starting to think they're just doing this hoping she gives up..
Part of the agreement for the surgery is my wife has to make a video about her experience. Take photos and post on a bunch of social media sites.
Which she was planning on doing but only after her appointment for surgery is set.. (don't have to post anything until after the surgery)
Our other fear is if they can't get the pics right... should she trust this place with a laser...lol
anyone else have this issue..
Thanks
I
I entered my wife in a Free Lasik Surgery raffle... Which she won..,
(At our local Walmart Vision Center)
To our surprise she won,
The Surgery Center is an hour away...
My wife was so excited and thrilled to be able to have her eyes corrected... As I.. no more contact orders...lol
After driving the hr away for the initial visit they wanted her to come back the following week to have pics taken of her eyes, she had a real tough time with this... 1st being she korean... she can't open her eye lid very much.. so after I failed to help her.. the nurse her self attempted... all the stress caused her eyes to overcompensate.. After 3hrs of attempting the nurse said she finally had good pics..
Well we get a call a day later saying she'd have to come back. Her eyes were still to stressed..
A little perturbed we decided it was a small price to pay... for free surgery..
Well after going back again.. It only took her 2hrs to get the pics needed...
What a relif we thought.. Until day later we get another call saying the pics aren't usable her eyes are still stressed..
I don't know what to do... I'm starting to think they're just doing this hoping she gives up..
Part of the agreement for the surgery is my wife has to make a video about her experience. Take photos and post on a bunch of social media sites.
Which she was planning on doing but only after her appointment for surgery is set.. (don't have to post anything until after the surgery)
Our other fear is if they can't get the pics right... should she trust this place with a laser...lol
anyone else have this issue..
Thanks
I
Why do they keep doing this to us..
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire