dimanche 7 juin 2015

Macular Pucker, who has had successful surgery?

Over a year ago I noticed a change in my vision. It was diagnosed as a macular pucker. I repeated a visit to a retina specialist and she recommends surgery to repair it at an early stage rather than waiting until it gets worse. I live in a large metro area with great doctors and the one I see has good marks.

I can see 20/40 in the bad eye and just fine in the other one. I do wear glasses though. I can tell that my vision is weird as it tries to blend the 2 eyes together but it doesn't stop me from living a normal life.

So, is it worth it to have the surgery like they say or can I just wait it out? If it never changes from what I have I will be fine. I fear the bad results possible with surgery. Why risk a bad outcome and a worse problem than I have now?


Macular Pucker, who has had successful surgery?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire