dimanche 7 juin 2015

Need Help ASAP

I was misdiagnosed with Type 2 diabetes about 6 years ago. About 1 month ago, they determined I have Type 1 diabetes and went on an insulin pump 1 month ago and a sensor with it 5 days ago. I also recently (3 months+ approx) have SEVERE neuropathy in my feet and traveling up my legs. I have tried Lyrica (got bad blurry vision & disoriented), Crestor, Fetzima and Nortriptyline (none of them worked at all). I started Gabapentin 6 days ago at a low dose of 300 mg/day and now up to 1800 mg/day but not getting much relief. Is there anything else I can take for it or do I need to give it more time to work? I am in constant EXTREME pain, can't sleep and I can barely walk. Please help - What do you recommend?


Need Help ASAP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire