lundi 8 juin 2015

Opinions Needed

I had sex on Saturday night with a guy I have meet a couple times and been talking to for the past week. I told him during the 'make out' session that I had herpes and he was fine with moving forward. I take preventative meds daily and we used a condom. All day Sunday he was paranoid, wanting info on herpes, concerned he was going to get it, etc., which is all completely understandable. I gave him any information he needed, answered any questions, gave him the run down of my history and how no one has gotten it. I called the doc office inquiring about the blood test for herpes letting him know that was an option and that they recommend waiting 2 weeks to get tested. Well as today, Monday has gone on, I've started to feel the tingling and a possible sore, I thought it was just a cut at first as that is not uncommon for me either. I don't know if I should even say anything to him about it and put him in even more worry when there is nothing that can be done till 2 weeks til he can take the blood test but at the same time I feel he should know. Opinions on what to do, please!


Opinions Needed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire