dimanche 7 juin 2015

unknown pancreatitis cause

I have been dealing with this for 2 1/2 yrs. It first started in Jan. '13 with no warning. Severe gut pain--not my stomach--I finally ended up in the ER and overnight in the hospital with mildly elevated lipase--100. Yes I was a drinker, no alcoholism, but I did love my wine and margaritas. Since then, I have stopped drinking, had my gall bladder removed--7/'13--had numerous endoscopys, been in the ER 4 or 5 times--one time due to swelling of the pancreas/liver due to an endoscopy procedure--the highest my lipase has been is 200. Yes I understand that that is not that high--the GI drs like to tell me that and that they've seen much higher lipase levels. Yeah well it hurts and is uncomfortable. I also experience low rt quadrant pain--dull stinging and am starting to get it on the left side with intense stabbing/stinging shots that last 5 sec--5 minutes. I've been taking percocet for pain 3-4 times/day. All of my labs/scans/mri's/etc. are normal. I do have a slightly deformed pancreas and a 5mm cyst is present but everyone says it's not the problem. I say take that thing out. Nobody can figure out what's causing the pain. My diet, when I can eat, is low fat, I don't drink/smoke. I have never been "sick" with this...mild nausea at most. Pain to the point of not feeling great and couch/bed ridden. The pain most of the time is like someone is squeezing my insides...not cramping but more like contractions. At time it's stabbing. This is beyond frustrating because I've lost 20lbs--not something I needed--haven't been to the gym in 2 1/2yrs. This is beyond frustrating especially when the drs raise their hands and treat me as if there's nothing wrong with me and I need a pain specialist. Something is wrong. Something is not right.
Anyone out there have a clue?


unknown pancreatitis cause

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire